Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Courage! Madame!

"We seek him here, we seek him there,Those Frenches seek him everywhere.Is he in heaven?--Is he in hell?That dammed, elusive Pimpernel"
Be Bold and of good courage. There are a thousand ways to perish; But out of them all, I Expect the Lord of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob to deliver me. I would have despaired unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the Living.

Not the Scarlet Pimpernel, but Definitely also, not a lying Scoundrel!

One of my children is very ill. What I need is courage to not crumble and see God bring him through. The thing that keeps coming to mind is "Courage Madame" from the movie The Scarlet Pimpernel 1982...

When your children are on the line, you need all the courage you can get. You have faith for yourself and faith for your children. You have to...



No comments: