Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Here is Some of What I Burn My Hours Doing...

Beehives
Week old lambs

Little stubborn kids. Cute cute cute.

Lettuce and spinach
Onions, dill
Oregano
Chives
Strawberries
Celery

I am one of those crazy homeschooling moms who know everything LOL, with a husband that is both patient and a perfectionist (go figure!). I round up my kids to go and farm at least twice a week (such a slave driver) and currently we are growing heirloom potatoes, basil, tomatoes, chives, lettuce, spinach, green beans, snow peas, watermelon, onions, blueberries, raspberries, some apples and pears, bok choy, garlic and about half .a dozen miscellaneous things. We also keep farm animals-chickens, horses, sheep, turkeys, pigs and very stubborn goats.

1 comment:

kenyangal said...

LOL!! Look at you Mrs. Mwangi! This is so funny. I never figured you for the farming kind. Good on ya!!