Saturday, November 7, 2009

A HEROINE...THANK YOU, OFFICER

Kimberly Munley, a mother and police officer just about singlehandedly took down the armed murderer that stormed America's biggest military base killing 12 and wounding 31.

Can't help being proud of officer Kimberly who did not flinch and saved even more lives that would have been taken by a deranged killer.

Here are the facts that I have jumped to ...you are brandishing two guns and shooting them at people and yelling 'Allah is great' before you start shooting, geez I don't know, are you a dangerous person? I don't know maybe I am jumping to conclusions here.

Here's what I am glad about. I am glad about the fact that officer Kimberly was not thinking..."Geez, I better not rush to conclusions and take this murderer down, maybe he is just a having a bad day, maybe it's not a real gun, maybe I may be racially profiling him."

No comments: