Thursday, May 27, 2010

THE MASTER'S GIFT by Anna,7


Once upon a time ,in a enchanted palace, there lived a old Master and he was kind to everybody he met. (now let me tell you the story) one day while he was walking along he came by a creek bank, Suddenly a beautiful lady Appeared, Greetings! said she I bring you good news! what news? cried the Master was surprised,! I will give you this Lucky charm , Narrathon Narrathon called the lady. Yes, I have a warning what is it? asked the master.well, said the lady if you are evil this charm will take away your goodness , and you will remain evil Take Care! and the lady disappeared. Then the master began to be Afraid, he said, I can't go back to the Palace the king will be angry and put me in Prison!Back at the Palace the king got Impatient where's Narrathon? he said, he sent Messengers to find Narrathon, Find him at once! or I will throw you in prison! S0 while he was walking along, He saw two strange men riding Horses.(These men had come from Scotland.) They were wild fierce men and lived on water and meat, When he drew his sword and Began fighting. and the wild men Won, and rode away saying to his horse Giddy up! Giddy up!''. Sammy boy!". Then Narrathon came to a Rose Patch! And there right before his eyes was a beautiful woman. He asked her what her name was, she said her name was Ruth. So he made friends. THE END.

No comments: