Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Nothing But Leaves


Bible study today: Mark 11:12 - 12:12
Jesus found nothing but leaves. That fig tree was not building on the progress that it started ~Joshua
A thoroughfare: from the supermarket, here they came with shopping bags straight through the temple...for that had become a shortcut! This was the shortest way to the bus station.
You could buy this pigeon for one dollar out there, but in here it costs ten dollars.
Isaiah 56:7 Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
Jeremiah 7:11 Is this house, which is called by my name, become a den of robbers in your eyes? Behold, even I have seen it, saith the Lord.


Some years our locust tree blooms gloriously, other years it does not.  But today does it ever bloom!



No comments: